Dear User, We wish to inform you that the national legislation with the Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") and the Community legislation with Regulation No. 679/2016 for the protection of personal data, (GDPR) provide for the protection of persons and other subjects with respect to processing of personal data.
According to the regulations, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
The EMMEGI S.r.l., as Data Controller, informs you that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes.
1. Holder and controller: The data controller is the EMMEGI S.r.l. (hereinafter "Owner") in the person of its legal representative who is also the Data Processor. To exercise your rights, you must send a written request addressed to EMMEGI S.r.l. headquarters in Piazza Carlo Alberto Dalla Chiesa 26, 98044 San Filippo del Mela (ME) e-mail: email@example.com C / A, of the person in charge of data processing.
2. Object of treatment: The owner processes personal data (for example, name, surname, company name, tax code, VAT number, address, telephone number, e-mail) you have communicated, through the channels made available to the data controller as for example emails, telephone contacts or registration form to systems distributed by the owner.
3. Purpose of processing: Your data will be processed for the following purposes: to conclude contracts for the services offered by the Data Controller; fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from relations with you in place; manage requests for information or contact; fulfill the obligations established by national and / or community law; exercise the protection of the rights of the owner in court; send information material of a technical nature concerning the services offered and of an administrative nature necessary for the fulfillment of the contractual obligations. The provision of data for the purposes listed above is mandatory. In their absence we will not be able to guarantee you the services mentioned above. We will use your data for marketing purposes only with your consent, for example for sending emails containing commercial information on products and services offered by the Owner; The provision of data for the purposes mentioned above is optional. It may therefore decide not to grant consent to the processing or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided. In each communication will be described how to express the desire not to receive further e-mails.
4. Processing methods: The data will be processed primarily with electronic and IT tools and stored both on computer media and on any other type of appropriate support, in compliance with the security measures provided by our internal procedures to prevent data loss, use illicit or unauthorized access.
5. Data retention: The personal data processed to fulfill the provision of services by the holder, are kept for the duration of the supply. Once these terms have expired, the data are kept until the request for cancellation by the interested party. Personal data processed for marketing purposes are kept until the request for cancellation by the interested party.
6. Access to data: Your data may be made accessible for the purposes described to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in Italy, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal processing managers and / or duly trained system administrators.
7. Data communication: Your data will not be disclosed without your consent. The Data Controller may communicate your data to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes, without the need for an express consent. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
8. Data transfer: Personal data are stored on servers located within the European Union, protected within the Data Center with appropriate security measures. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
9. Rights of the interested party: In your capacity as an interested party, you have the right to know, at any time, what your data are with the data controller and how they are used; they also have the right to update, supplement, correct or cancel them, request their block and oppose their treatment. (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
10. How to exercise your rights: To exercise your rights, you can contact the data controller using the contact details provided in Article 1 of this statement.
Cookies are small files (small text files) that the sites install on their own or third parties to provide a more complete and functional navigation experience.
The owner's websites use only and exclusively technical cookies: this means that the cookies installed directly from the website serve only and exclusively to ensure the correct usability of the pages and services of the site itself. Lacking any profiling activity, for these websites there is no obligation to notify the Guarantor Authority for the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 163 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 ("Privacy Code").
Cookies control settings
The user can normally change the settings to disable this function. We remind you, however, that disabling technical or navigation cookies may cause the site to malfunction or may render some features unavailable.
To view and change the settings related to cookies on your browser, visit the following guides: Google Chrome,Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari , Microsoft Windows Explorer.